Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mistertomlinson

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 22, 2007
Just checked my order status with the App Store app as I do 6,329 times a day and it says "Orders are not available at this time. Please try again later." Does this mean my order(s) may be preparing for shipment soon or should I ignore it and not get my hopes up?

Johngrant

macrumors regular
Apr 21, 2015
Just checked my order status with the App Store app as I do 6,329 times a day and it says "Orders are not available at this time. Please try again later." Does this mean my order(s) may be preparing for shipment soon or should I ignore it and not get my hopes up?

Lots of people reporting the same thing including me

PTVMan

macrumors 65816
Sep 20, 2012

Just looks like the system is down, perhaps for maintenance.

Silken

macrumors member
Jul 13, 2010
I think it's just site maintenance. Although secretly hoping to log in and find a status update. Am doubtful though...

I am Sampson

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2007
Plymouth, UK
Aye, same here. UK.
Whilst we all hope this is an order update, myself included, the reality is they don't need to take the store down to update people's status. This will be entirely unrelated I'm sure.

Johngrant

macrumors regular
Apr 21, 2015
This happened on day of preorders after I ordered I tried to check status got same message an hour later checked again and got in to find that dreaded Processing word
So we can live in hope

Brian Y

macrumors 68040
Oct 21, 2012
Apple has been doing maintenance on a Sunday morning for the past 2 or 3 years lol. Don't get your hopes up.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.