Orders are starting to ship out and are on the way!!

Discussion in 'iPad' started by largefarrva, Oct 31, 2018.

1. cmbarclay macrumors regular

Post Pix!

2. illitrate23 macrumors 6502a

illitrate23

just hope that this guy isn't flying that plane :)
    [​IMG]

3. BaddAdvice macrumors regular

BaddAdvice

All my stuff (11” 256gb, Keyboard folio, and pencil) all left Louisville a couple of hours ago. May be on the same truck as you Chicagolanders - I’m in eastern Iowa and stuff generally goes throug the Hodgkins hub. Of course, I’m out of town until Thursday, so I’ll have to live vicariously through you all tomorrow! Have fun!

4. kart macrumors regular

Has been delivered, however I am currently at work.. It'll be a long few hrs......

5. alial14 macrumors newbie

Oh!!! I feel so jealous!! I keep checking the order status every 20 minutes and it keeps saying processing... UGH my card hasn't even been charged!! This wait is driving me crazy!!!!

6. LordCoe13 macrumors regular

LordCoe13

The best way to do this is to set up an alert when more than $1 is spent on the card. Once the charge is posted, your phone will get the notification. Then start refreshing to see if your order updates. otherwise you're just wasting time...

7. artfossil macrumors 65816

artfossil

That seems odd if you were promised November 7 delivery. Might be time for a chat with Apple?

I got my AppleCare email. ‘Tis a small thing, but mine own.

Finally, are we going to have a last campfire tonight and roast marshmallows and sing songs? :)

8. alial14 macrumors newbie

Good idea. Thank you!!!
    --- Post Merged, Nov 6, 2018 ---
    No. I am actually scheduled for delivery 13-16. If they would at least charge my card, I'd feel much better.

9. KawaiiKitsune13 macrumors regular

KawaiiKitsune13

Welcome to my current situation with Verizon at the moment... Order confirmation says delivery on 11/7 but no change from order pending at all...

10. dsampley macrumors 6502

dsampley

Looks like my iPad, pencil and keyboard are now all in Nashville ready for delivery tomorrow.

11. largefarrva thread starter macrumors 6502a

You got an arrival scan in Indianapolis?

12. spiderman0616 macrumors 68040

spiderman0616

This comment is the best comment.

13. macstever macrumors regular

14. LordCoe13 macrumors regular

LordCoe13

Yes my pencil has an arrival/departure scan now in Indianapolis. my keyboard and iPad do not have that, though...

15. flur macrumors 68020

flur

My stuff has arrived in Salt Lake City. I can’t remember if it has to go to one of the suburbs before it gets on the truck to my little mountain town, or if it’ll load in SLC. Either way, I’m excited for tomorrow’s delivery.

I’m down for some marshmallows as well.

16. largefarrva thread starter macrumors 6502a

We just got 7:43pm arrival scans for everything but my wife’s iPad in Indianapolis. Nothing so far for her iPad, but her departure scan from Louisville was different (3:46pm) than the stuff that has arrival scans in Indianapolis. All of those departure scans from Louisville were 4:07. I thought that was strange at the time but I guess it makes sense...multiple trucks I guess.

17. LordCoe13, Nov 6, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2018

LordCoe13 macrumors regular

LordCoe13

If they are indeed going to another hub before Chicago, it would make sense that there are other trucks. My brother's iPad is still left on departure scan from Louisville as well (3:14pm).

UPDATE: My brother's iPad just got his arrival scan to Hodgkins (7:09pm).
    My iPad and keyboard are still showing their departure scans from Louisville.

18. HDJulie macrumors demi-goddess

Which little mountain town? I have family outside SLC :)

19. spiderman0616 macrumors 68040

spiderman0616

I think it’s kind of funny that my gen 1 Apple Pencil sold on eBay today and that I shipped it out to the buyer the day before my gen 2 arrives. I got $30 for it—I guess that makes up the difference in the price increase! ;)

20. Proteinaceous macrumors member

My iPad and keyboard folio got import scans and left Louisville earlier today. They made a quick pit stop in West Virginia on their way to NC. They have had identical arrival and departure scans since Hong Kong so I guess they’ve been travel buddies for most of the trip.

My pencil on the other hand...arrived early in Louisville and sat there for a few days. It got an import scan earlier today and then nothing. Still says Nov 7 delivery so I’m hoping it still gets here...maybe it just missed a scan or the system isn’t caught up yet. Hmm...

21. flur macrumors 68020

flur

I get my mail in Heber (I live out on county land, no mail delivery at my house). Where’s your family?

22. HDJulie macrumors demi-goddess

Eagle Mountain & Bluffdale. It’s such a beautiful state.

23. BaddAdvice macrumors regular

BaddAdvice

All my stuff’s now in Danville, IL. Gettin’ closer!

24. rkho macrumors member

Bought mine a bit late on preorder day and it's scheduled to arrive 11/16-21, hit "Preparing to Ship" yesterday afternoon with my card charged!

25. ck713 macrumors member

Everything arrived a few hours ago in the city so definitely going to enjoy tomorrow!