Orders Placed Today

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by thatsmyfish, Apr 24, 2015.

1. thatsmyfish macrumors regular

Obviously there are issues with certain models not shipping yet, but for select models/bands are those ordering today being shipped quickly if in stock or are all new buyers going to be waiting for an extended period time? Just looking to see if there are cases of some people ordering recently and seeing shipments.

2. CooKieMoNs7eR macrumors 68000

CooKieMoNs7eR

Not me, but other people ordering the blue and green sports models and getting shipped quickly within a day.

3. KPOM macrumors G5

A number of us ordered the Sport with blue band over the last 2 days and got credit card charges and changes in status to Preparing for Shipment the next day.

4. cforster macrumors 6502

I ordered the 36mm Sport with Blue sport band about 24hours ago and they have already charged my card and it's preparing for shipping.....

5. Juanefny macrumors regular

All for the 38mm model right? I just ordered the blue one but in 42. We'll see how long it takes to ship. I also ordered a white SS model. Maybe that one ships sooner than June?

6. jonfarr macrumors 6502a

jonfarr

I ordered a SS w/ BSB last night at midnight. I'll hold in tight and wait for it.

7. scott99 macrumors 6502a

Wow, that's amazing, I ordered my Space Gray 42mm Sport on April 14th, and it says "Available to ship in June", and you guys are already getting your credit cards charged after 2 days, I should have waited.

8. noobinator macrumors 601

You will probably just receive Apple Watch 2 if you order now.

9. KPOM macrumors G5

There's an issue with the Space Gray. For some reason it's delayed. If you order a 38mm Blue Sport Band Watch today you'll probably get it next week.

10. skyking517 macrumors regular

11. CtotheP macrumors regular

I just ordered a 42mm Sport in green (I will swap bands). Order placed @ 2:03pm CT today. Will keep you posted

Confirmation email "Processing" within the same minute :)

12. blueracer macrumors regular

blueracer

so i ordered the blue sports band 42mm apple watch today, and my boyfriend ordered the space grey 42mm black sports band watch today...is he really going to get his in june while i may be getting it earlier than him?

13. shelby77 macrumors newbie

I ordered a 38 Blue Sport yesterday at 11am PT and it moved to Prepare to Ship this morning around 10am. My card was charged. No tracking yet.
    My SG from 4/10 still says Processing June.:confused:

14. Supermallet macrumors 65816

Supermallet

Different SKU, different availability. They haven't made equal amounts of every combination.

15. blindside217 macrumors regular

Has anyone reported any color 42 order placed in the last couple days and showing signs of shipping?

16. newagemac macrumors 68020

There's no issue with the Space Gray. It's just the most popular Sport model by far which means Apple simply does not have enough stock of it compared to the other colors. Every survey I've seen of "what color did you choose" has the space gray at #1.

17. KPOM macrumors G5

Except here in the US we haven't seen any Space Gray units ship from what I can tell. I think whatever was made was shipped to the UK. So likely that means they had some production issues with it, and didn't just underestimate demand.

18. Evanbrooks889 macrumors regular

I ordered a 38mm & 42mm with green band. Processing.
    2:34pm est

19. JoEw macrumors 65816

JoEw

Testing this theory, ordered 42mm Blue today. Apparently rumor is the dev priority paid or unpaid is still open to this model.. we will see.

I ordered a SG 38mm but it is looking this model is shipping the least of all the models. The eta might actually be June considering I ordered 6 hours after pre-order and people within 3 minutes still have not had theirs ship..

20. superbad macrumors regular

I have not heard of one recently. Most I hear are variants of 38. I placed a 42 order on 4/22 AND a 38 just yesterday. No movement on both. I'm insane. :D

21. CtotheP macrumors regular

22. joshcls macrumors 6502

joshcls

I'm picking up a space gray from UPS Monday morning...

23. bobbymarc, Apr 25, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2015

bobbymarc macrumors newbie

placed an order for 42mm blue sport
    got my order email at 5:49pm PST 4/24

i have another order for 42mm SG Sport
    4/10 @ 12:46am PST

its a constant game of checking my bank and my order status.
    I have a feeling that there will be a flood of updates to our orders coming through on monday, just like the previous week.
    but im just being hopeful.