Organized student life?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Kaelbron, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Kaelbron macrumors member

Hello

Do not know which sub-forums that really relates to the issue, but chose to put it in the Mac applications & Mac app store. Moderator can move this thread to another sub forum if needed.

I agree that studying up access to certain topics and also planned to study afterwards. I do not really have a "school" to go to, but I am studying at a distance. For better or worse, it has its pros and cons. Sometimes it is difficult to sufficiently displinerad and to have an organized schedule.

I wonder if you have any testimonials and tips on how to structure the better from now on.

I know that the calendar in OS X and even on the iPhone, iPad and iPod. Have so that you can have different calendars.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have seen that it appears otherwise popular to use iStudiez pro but I do not understand the point and think it seems more complicated? Maybe someone can explain the benefits better.

How is it otherwise with to-do? Would it be effective?

I need something simple that makes you can stay motivated, and easy to change and follow.

Thanks in advance :)

2. S.Jobs macrumors member

iStudiez Pro

I use it because I know all my school related stuff is there and all my other events are in my calendar. I dont like my calendar being cluttered with my classes. Also you can add your professors to the class and can send emails really quick without looking up their email. Also you can add assignments and exams to specific classes. You can also track your grades on it. In conclusion, it works really well and it is an app were you can check all of your school work and not clutter up your calendar with it. :apple:

3. Kaelbron thread starter macrumors member

Hi there,

I bought iStudiez to the computer to test but it seems that i can not change the course and lessons? I do not have the same schedule every week. It can not seem to adapt iStudiez to it?

I seem to just be able to add homework

4. S.Jobs macrumors member

Well the only way to have different schedule every week is too, make classes only go for 1 week, but that would get messy. But to add lessons for each class, go to the weekly view and double click the class. Then you can type the lesson in the notes part and it will only show for that day.

Hope this helps

5. Kaelbron thread starter macrumors member

Hi there,

I seem unable to get to it. When I run the iCal so it does not seem possible to set it clearer. I want to see the clock times earlier .. now in the calendar and in iStudies we see only hours after hours such as 10:00, 11:00 and so on. I had wanted to you could see clearer 11.30.