Organizing a New Year's App Blowout

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by AndyKorth, Dec 27, 2008.

1. AndyKorth macrumors newbie

Hello everyone,
    I'm Andy Korth, from Howling Moon Software, and I'm organizing a big sale around the New Year. This is a 48 hour sale where many developers have banded together to heavily discount their applications from December 31st to January 1st. I'm looking for more developers to participate in this sale. We've already got a pretty impressive lineup, but the more the merrier.

All I ask for participation is a guarantee that your application will be cheaper for at least 48 hours on Dec 31st to the 1st.

View our current participants here:

http://howlingmoonsoftware.com/NewYearAppBlowout.shtml

If you're a member of the press, your help would be appreciated in spreading the word about the sale- once we get close to the New Year.

If you'd like to participate, please email me at andy@howlingmoonsoftware.com, or post here. Brownie points if you supply a 128x128 image for me and your app store link, so I don't have to look it up

Thanks,
    Andy

2. kolax macrumors G3

Interesting.

I'll certainly be browsing the App Store while I'm lying extremely hung over on New Year's Day - I'll check these deals and see if anything is worth purchasing.

3. notintheleast macrumors 6502

notintheleast

Very cool. I hope you can get more Devs onboard!

4. Luke1robb macrumors 6502a

Luke1robb

I like it, and appreciate a developer like yourself trying to come up with ideas to better market your apps.