Organizing FrontRow

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by JBot, Feb 10, 2009.

1. JBot macrumors 6502

I am wondering if someone knows if its possible to sort TV shows in front row. Currently i have all my tv shows tagged properly in itunes, having the proper season numbers, show titles and all that. However under front row when you go to TV Shows, it shows all the show titles for each season (so there are 6 seasons of south park (which i legally paid for) and they all appear as just south park). then when you go into each south park instance it has each seasons worth of episodes. Im wondering if theres a way where you can go to TV Shows and itll show just the show title, then when you go in itll display all the seasons under that show, then youd go in one level further to view each episode.
    Thanks in advance my wise group of internet users

2. JBot thread starter macrumors 6502

3. Turmoil macrumors regular

I put my TV shows in directories by season in my movies directory, rather than let I-tunes handle them. So, Hero's Season 1 has it's own directory. Might work for you. Might just be an extra step. Works for me.

4. okrelayer macrumors 6502a

i think i am the only mac user that never uses front row...

5. darkcurse macrumors 6502a

darkcurse

Just to clarify, are your TV Show episodes in iTunes? Or are they in your Movies folder?

6. Apple Ink macrumors 68000

Apple Ink

Dont worry... any MB user with a 13" screen will be in the same boat...!!
    How do I know.. I was there as well once (;

7. okrelayer macrumors 6502a

to be fair i have a 15inch mbp! BUUUT. I dunno, i guess its just easyer for me to click on the tv show, or movie i want to watch then sit back and watch it. Rather than navigating through front row