iPhone Orientation Bug, need Fix :c

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by xSimone, Apr 21, 2016.

1. xSimone macrumors newbie

xSimone

Hey there guys, I've got this annoying bug where my orientation (on my iPhone 5S) would get stuck at random times of the day / week. It's rather annoying and I cannot seem to figure out which tweak it is in order to fix it, or if it's a tweak at all.

Phone: iPhone 5S (64gb)
    iOS: 8.4(12H143)
    Model: MF358X/A

Here's a list of my Tweaks:

Activator

Apple File Conduit "2"

BatteryLife

BTStack

Barrel

BioProtect (NOT ACTIVE)

CrashReporter

Eclipse 2

GuestMode (NOT ACTIVE)

IfFound (NOT THE IOS 8 VERSION)

iFile

LiveWallpaper

Mterminal

MultiTunes

MusicRotate

Popular

Repower

ResetAllKiller

SBRotator for iOS 8 (NOT ACTIVE)

SendDelay

Springtomize 3

StatusVOL

SwipeSelection

Winterboard

Zeppelin

I just don't know what it is, it's rather annoying to reboot my iPhone to fix the orientation freezing on portrait (and sometimes Landscape) as I like to use landscape to text and play games.

I have noticed that LiveWallpaper requires me to respring once I reboot but this doesn't seem to be the problem. Isn't there any stand-alone fix to force Orientation to work again?

2. darricksailo macrumors 601

darricksailo

Because the problem is not reproducible at will, it makes it harder to debug

If you can live without jailbreak for a week, you can use your device in cydia substrate disabled mode for a week

If the problem doesn't pop up, then it's tweak related. If it still occurs, then that means it's not related to a tweak and there's probably something else causing the problem

3. xSimone thread starter macrumors newbie

xSimone

I didn't mention it because I am unable to recall, though I think I have tried this and it still happened. I'll do it again in Substrate mode. That's Volume+ on boot right?

4. darricksailo macrumors 601

darricksailo

yes, it's booting up the phone while holding the volume up button