Original 800K Disk Value

Discussion in 'Apple Collectors' started by tomkom1, Mar 25, 2009.

1. tomkom1 macrumors newbie

Hi,

I have been surfing the net and was wondering if my old box of disks have value and if so what and where would be the best place to post for sale. I saw a few messages that referenced the market place. But I have not found where that is. There are no originals for sale on ebay. I have about 2 dozen disks from 1983 on up. A few original mac system disks, excel, mac write/paint and a few lisa app disks.

2. tomkom1 thread starter macrumors newbie

thanks for the help. I guess I won't be able to see the market place here. I found one item on ebay, a macwrite disc from 1984 asking for $99. Glad to see so many collecting and interested in vintage mac.

3. dmr727 macrumors G3

dmr727

Interesting situation in that the OP has a question about something really only related to vintage computing. I'd guess that 99.9% of the marketplace doesn't know anything about what he's asking. Even though it's not 'technically' in the right spot, perhaps the question is better asked here?

tomkom1 - go see the guys at http://68kmla.net - they should be able to give you some good answers.