Original Apple Extended Keyboard (1986/87) -- Anyone want one?

Discussion in 'Apple Collectors' started by PaperclipGod, Mar 17, 2009.

1. PaperclipGod macrumors newbie

Just curious if any of you folks would be interested in an old apple extended keyboard. This thing is a tank. I can post pics if there's any interest. Not sure what they're worth.

2. Macpropro80 macrumors 6502

I already have one. But thanks. Can you just sell me the Enter key on the number pad, someone broke it off mine!

3. dmr727 macrumors G3

dmr727

Is it in good shape? I'd be interested in one - my old one from back when I had a IIcx was partially damaged in the Northridge quake.

4. Macpropro80 macrumors 6502

I was only 2 at the time, I lived in West Hollywood and slept through that entire quake. :)

5. dmr727 macrumors G3

dmr727

I was 16, living in Woodland Hills. The monitor to my IIcx fell off its stand and crushed the numeric keypad. I love the feel of the keyboard though, and continued to use it until Apple dropped ADB.

6. velocityg4 macrumors 68040

velocityg4

I almost loss my IIvx in that quake. My monitor fell but luckily wedged between my desk and book stand. Otherwise the monitor cable would have whipped the IIvx at high speed to the floor. I was 13 at the time.

Just curious I have two of the Extended II's what is the difference between the Extended and the Extended II?