Hi folks, yesterday, tragedy struck at the hardrive in my Core Duo MPB (2.16, 120GB) failed. Started up to a horrible chittery sound, then the flashing folder/question mark. Downloaded DiskWarrior on my other machine, and it crashed after counting to 50 (with the "speed reduced due to drive malfunction" message). Tried to get files off in Target Disk Mode, but OSX partition wouldn't mount. Won't start from Leopard DVD or original system disk. It is now out of warranty. I live in the Falklands so there is no local Apple repair outfit, I'll have to send it back to the UK. The question is, do I bother? Does anyone know from experience how much Apple will charge to swap the HD? As it is out of warranty, I'm wondering if I should go to the hassle of sending it back and waiting a few months for it to be returned, or if I should order a HD and have a go at swapping it myself. If that's the better plan, any pointers on a good guide, and a good HD? Thanks as always folks, sometimes I wonder where I'd be without these forums!