Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chillip

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Mar 16, 2013

GeekishlyGreek

macrumors regular
Apr 30, 2015
Greece
Orzly® - FlexiCase for APPLE WATCH (42mm) - Protective Flexible Silicon Gel Phone Case - BLACK - Retail Packed & Designed by Orzly® specifically for use with the APPLE WATCH (For 42mm Version of All 2015 Models - BASIC / SPORT / EDITION) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00WGCP7O4/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_5apvvb0VZ8849
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00WGCP7O4/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_5apvvb0VZ8849

Looks decent for the price and worth a punt. Mine gets delivered next week.
Let me know when yours arrives, as it'll be interesting to see. I ordered mine a few weeks back, and it said it was on Pre-Order, but then I noticed a review from a customer claiming that he'd already received his. My first instincts was that the review was a fake, but then an odd thing happened... I actually received mine this morning, so I'm well happy!

What baffles me though is that the Amazon site is still showing that they're the exact same pre-order dates, so I'm not sure why they'd do that. My guess is that they probably only had a small batch come in and then sent them out to the first people who ordered, so are now waiting for more. I guess that's the problem in general with anything Apple related. So much demand, and not enough supply. lol.

But do seriously let me know how your delivery experience goes though, because I really like it, and I'm thinking about having a second one for my bedroom, so it would be useful to know if my theory is correct (and if so, how much of a backorder problem they have.)

EDIT:
Sorry, scratch that. (that'll teach me not to read your post properly. -I saw orzly and apple watch, and thought you were talking about the Stand http://www.amazon.com/Orzly®-Built-...=1431701537&sr=1-1&keywords=orzly+watch+stand) -didn't realize they were doing FacePlates aswell, but looks like what you ordered is actually showing as being in stock. Not sure I need one personally, but good to know that not everything takes so long to arrive.

Last edited:

appletoylover

macrumors newbie
Apr 24, 2015
Thanks OP

I just ordered mine now

well actually it is from Orzly but not exactly the same as yours. I ordered Orzly apple watch faceplates, it looks to be the same as yours but it has 5 different colours in a pack. Its quite expensive on there website but only $9.99 from amazon.com

anyway thanks for the post

Bazooka-joe

macrumors 603
Mar 12, 2012
Swindon, England
I am still waiting for mine even though i ordered from Amazon on the 2nd and they claimed that it shipped on the 5th. I will have to raise a claim soon

clint-bell

macrumors regular
Apr 23, 2015
Thanks OP

I just ordered mine now

well actually it is from Orzly but not exactly the same as yours. I ordered Orzly apple watch faceplates, it looks to be the same as yours but it has 5 different colours in a pack. Its quite expensive on there website but only $9.99 from amazon.com

anyway thanks for the post

Faceplates look cool! 5 in 1 so have that option of mixing it up once in a while.

Thanks for posting. I will buy one of those.

appletoylover

macrumors newbie
Apr 24, 2015
pleasure - it was a good buy. Most people think the only way to change the look of the watch is via multiple different straps. These faceplates were a good idea and are really cool

I like it so much that i may post my own review

appletoylover

macrumors newbie
Apr 24, 2015
pleasure - it was a good buy. Most people think the only way to change the look of the watch is via multiple different straps. These faceplates were a good idea and are really cool

I like it so much that i may post my own review

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.