OS 10.8 drive mapping issue

Discussion in 'OS X Mountain Lion (10.8)' started by matt19849, Feb 26, 2013.

  1. matt19849 macrumors newbie

    Feb 26, 2013

    We have some mac OS 10.8 laptops which connect to our 10.6.8 server.

    All the policies that are applied using workgroup manager work fine apart from the drive mapping ones.
    When logging in 70% of the time no drives are mapped where as the remaining 30% the drives map fine

    This isn't an issue with our 10.6.8 workstations which map the drives with no issues

    Is this just a compatibility issue or is there something I need to change to get them working correctly?


Share This Page