OS X 10.5.3 - bugs in update!

Discussion in 'macOS' started by alwaysgoodtoask, Jun 11, 2008.

1. alwaysgoodtoask macrumors newbie

yello. i have updated my mac recently and since that last update - the 10.5.3 version - i have had 2 problems.

1. problem - when using "spaces" and having several applications running in several spaces, one of the windows of an application seems to be following to the next space selected.
    It goes like this: i have one window open in space1, and anotherone in space2. as i switch from space1 to space2, i perfectly see what is already open in space2. but as i switch back, the window that is supposed to be in space1 moved to space2. this only happens when using the spaces application via zooming in all the spaces that i have and then selecting one. switching by the "CTRL + ARROW" command does not provoke that problem.

2. problem - since that update the webpage "hotmail.com" does not work on safari anymore and won´t open. but on firefox.

i am not the one to figure this one out on my own. anybody else with these problems?

glad to hear from you

yours alwaysgoodtoask

"the revolution must wear a suit"

2. Skrymer macrumors newbie

I don't use Spaces so i can't comment on that, I also did the update but have no problems with hotmail.
    I have a problem when I run VMWare Fusion that almost all of the 2GB RAM is being used, this was not the case before the update, so I doubt it's Fusion's fault.

3. messedkid macrumors 6502

messedkid

I have had problems with hotmail.com in safari when I first got my mac back in september '06. Sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn't. No Idea why.. but I just used Firefox or Flock for emails.:rolleyes:

I switched to gmail recently though. Best move I've ever made IMO.

So I highly doubt 10.5.3 broke hotmail. :p