Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'macOS' started by retrospects, Aug 21, 2007.
has there been a date set for this. Im holding off to get a mac mini with the new os
I'm guessing it'll be very late October
This man is correct, as late in October as humanly possible.
should I just get the mini and get os x.5 when I comes out, its only gonna be like 100 bucks rite?
At the developers conference they said $129, the same price as the current OS.
EDIT: That's USD
That's about £79 for us ripped-off Brits. But a small price to pay.
Less than vista!! I dont want to wait till November to get my mini! I guess I will just get it now! The specs on the mini won't change hopefully!
Canada is not so bad at $149... Although the our dollar is almost on par with the US dollar.
Good thing I get the EDU discount. I hope it doesn't get reduced like it did for iWork.
I am guessing October 30th release.
It's about the equivalent to $180 in England...D:<
The Mini was just updated, it won't change again until at least Mid-08.