OS X 10.8 - Videos?

Discussion in 'macOS' started by MrAndy1369, Jan 8, 2012.

1. MrAndy1369 Guest

Disclaimer: I'm not sure if those videos are real, and I am in no way associated with the uploader of the videos. I happened to run into the videos while browsing YouTube.

I found several videos supposedly showing off OSX 10.8 (allegedly White Lion). This one shows a slightly tweaked Mission Control, with iCloud on the dock. Another one shows the Finder with the iOS linen background and full-screen button, along with an iOS-style black menu bar. A third one shows the dock, with the iOS multitasking bar being shown. Finally, the supposedly new boot screen, here.

I'm not sure if any of those are legitimate, and the last one with the multitasking bar has the white menu bar. If this was real, perhaps we will be allowed to choose between classic white/black menu bar in OSX? Or this could all be false, using existing software/hacks/themes?

Discuss. Speculate. I'm excited to hear your opinions!

2. AdrianK macrumors 68020

'Nuff said.

3. MrAndy1369 thread starter Guest

Some of those videos may have the title "CONCEPT" added, but my videos did not. They also had specific build numbers (12A51). That's what led me to question the videos, and I was wondering what others' opinions were.

4. Damo01 macrumors regular

5. simsaladimbamba

Look at the dates when the videos were posted, even Lion was still in its beta back then.

And anyone with a bit of clue, can fake these videos. And one with better clue than that YT member can make even better fakes.