Os X & Amd Pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

taficke

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 7, 2007
Ok i would like to start by saying im sure there are other posts about this on these forums but i am not so great with macs and would appreciate any help i can get. Ok here is my question...
Is it possible to get Leopard on and AMD PC? I have an AMD turion 64X2 1.8GHZ processor and 2 GB of ram. Are there any ways to do this? Should i install Tiger first and then install leopard on top of that? Is it even possible to install Mac OS X on a pc? Is there a way i can dual boot OS X and Vista? Will i need any special drivers or anything? Is it going to cost anything? PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!! Thanks in advance...

Eluzion

macrumors 6502
Aug 7, 2007
Legally? No.

Possible? Yes.

Will you find help on these forums? No.

Why? Refer back to the beginning of this post.

CalBoy

macrumors 604
May 21, 2007
Installing OS X on non-Apple hardware would violate the terms and conditions of the contract you agree to when you use the software, so no one here can/will help you with that. If you want to use Vista and Tiger/Leopard on the same computer, buy a Mac and install Vista.

taficke

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 7, 2007
i dont mind voiding warranties or all that jazz i just want mac on my pc
do u know anywhere i can go for help if you wont help me

bigandy

macrumors G3
Apr 30, 2004
Murka
read post no 2.

do a google search.

the information is easy to find - but certainly don't expect much of an answer at all here, as it's against the forum rules (linked in my sig).

CalBoy

macrumors 604
May 21, 2007
It isn't about voiding warranties (well, not entirely). It's about the RULES of this site. We will not help you break contracts or subvert their intent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.