OS X Display.

Discussion in 'Apple Collectors' started by ChrisFerri, May 31, 2014.

1. ChrisFerri macrumors member

ChrisFerri

So I took inspiration from this from a video I saw on YouTube. They had tiny figures for most of the OS X cats so I figured I do the same thing. I bought a bear too for OS X Public Beta, Kodiak and then did a Surfboard for Mavericks. With WWDC around the corner along with a new OS X I'm having troubles coming up with an idea for Yosemite , if that is what it is to believe to be called. I figured something like a miniature sign thats at the front of the park, or a small model of El Cap but I'm drawing up blanks curious what ideas you guys had for ideas. You can see they aren't very big but they are in the front of one of my display shelves. Thanks for any help!

Attached Files:

2. MacTech68 macrumors 68000

MacTech68

3. Godzilla71, Jun 1, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2014

Godzilla71 macrumors 6502

Godzilla71

That is actually pretty cool looking. :) :cool:
    As for a Yosemite one I am not really sure. You could maybe search ebay for a souvenir from Yosemite (shot glass maybe?) I am not sure what else may convey it in a way that would go along with your set up. Again very cool idea though. :)

4. ChrisFerri thread starter macrumors member

ChrisFerri

I was thinking about recreating a small version of this. Get a piece of wood. Print out the sign and stick it to that and then make a small base with pebbles.

Attached Files: