OS X Leopard 10.5.4 download source

Discussion in 'PowerPC Macs' started by jbarley, Apr 14, 2016.

1. jbarley macrumors 68030

jbarley

Found this download link while surfing, "OS X Leopard 10.5.4", Macintosh Garden.
    for those who might be interested scroll the page about 1/3 down to find the link.

2. iModFrenzy macrumors 6502a

iModFrenzy

Im confused, was that just put there? or has it been there?

3. jbarley thread starter macrumors 68030

jbarley

Maybe this is too good to be real, just took a closer look into the download link and it seems it's one of those "gotta join here, create a login" type of sites, like all the others I prefer to steer clear of.
    But I guess it could be worth it to someone who is in need of the install disks.

4. swamprock macrumors regular

Macintosh Garden is totally legit. No worries; no need to sign up if you don't to. Mega, however, is a total pain in the ass. I've wasted too much time getting that crap to work that I just gave up after a while...

5. iModFrenzy macrumors 6502a

iModFrenzy

Macintosh Garden is great, in fact the install on my iBook(I am typing from) is from there. I think I used 10.5.4.

I was just asking because I saw this before.

I never really stumbled on sites requiring login or anything tho.

6. LightBulbFun macrumors 6502a

LightBulbFun

yeah this is nothing new i have been recommending to guys who need leo for a long time now :) last i checked you dont need to log into anything its just MG then Mega... I find mega works best with chrome. that page also has a bunch of other OS X stuff thats nice (that entire website is neat heh)

7. headsh0t95 macrumors regular

If using a modern browser, it should present 2 buttons: "Download using MegaSync" and "Download using your browser". Choose the latter one and it should work fine.

8. jbarley thread starter macrumors 68030

jbarley

Chose the "latter one" and you are presented with this..., so more like download OS X after you install Mega.

Screenshot 2016-04-17 at 9.05. AM.png