OS Xbox Pro

ethical

macrumors 68000
Dec 22, 2007
That's gotta be one of the best looking Hackintoshes I've seen! That guy does a damn fine job!

Comment

stridemat

Staff member
Apr 2, 2008
UK
Thanks that was a very interesting watch. He did a very good job, I wonder what the cooling is like?

Comment

pcb

macrumors member
Oct 9, 2009
Oxford, Ohio
Very cool. Someone has way to much time on their hands.

Did anyone else check out his webpage? The Desk Computer was pretty sweet.

Comment

No1451

macrumors 6502
Oct 20, 2008
Ottawa, ON
Very cool. Someone has way to much time on their hands.

Did anyone else check out his webpage? The Desk Computer was pretty sweet.

Considering that he has sponsors, I wouldn't be surprised if he does this for a living(don't scoff at it, if you're good there IS money to be made doing this sort of thing).

Comment

pcb

macrumors member
Oct 9, 2009
Oxford, Ohio
Considering that he has sponsors, I wouldn't be surprised if he does this for a living(don't scoff at it, if you're good there IS money to be made doing this sort of thing).
I wasnt being truly critical, more just joking. i think the desk that he made is amazing and I will probably attempt to make my own, cant imagine it will come out that well but will be a fun project regardless.

Comment

Deefuzz

macrumors 6502a
Jan 27, 2004
St. Louis, MO
Wow. Not only was the build well planned and very well executed, but the video editing was superb as well.

I loved it.

Comment

NeuralControl

macrumors 6502a
Dec 3, 2009
I am thoroughly impressed with the job he did. Excellent methodology and the product really shows that. His cinematography and editing was excellent, too.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.