OS3 is it just me??

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Crwmlw, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Crwmlw macrumors regular

Crwmlw

Since updating to OS3 my weather underground and the sunrise/sunset complication aren't updating, just a bunch of dashes. I checked location services and apple face thru settings and thats all good, restarted watch and phone. No Go

2. pulp46 macrumors member

pulp46

3. Crwmlw thread starter macrumors regular

Crwmlw

4. pulp46 macrumors member

pulp46

LOL! Get an avatar going! :D

5. Crwmlw thread starter macrumors regular

Crwmlw

6. pulp46 macrumors member

pulp46

No, search Twitter... you'll see many asking. :cool:
    --- Post Merged, Sep 15, 2016 ---
    watchos 3.JPG

7. Dwalls90 macrumors 601

Dwalls90

I don't use these complications, but are they driven by non-Apple apps? Perhaps developers need to push updates to support this. Perhaps try turning off both devices, closing the respective apps, relaunching and try again?

8. pulp46 macrumors member

pulp46

YES, it is the developer (Wunderground) who needs to push an Update and YES, we have relaunched, closed, Force Closed etc... it's the APP that needs fixing. ;)

9. Crwmlw thread starter macrumors regular

Crwmlw

Dang, you guys are on top of this ;) At least its not us so hopefully a fix in the works, wonder what the issue is with my sunrise/sunset complication, thats also showing dashes and I think thats a native app

10. redman042 macrumors 68030

redman042

Try uninstalling the app from the watch, then reinstalling it. I had to do that with another one. But yes, a patch is probably needed.

11. Crwmlw thread starter macrumors regular

Crwmlw

No app on phone or watch, it's built in somehow into the watch. Not sure how it gets the data

12. pulp46 macrumors member

pulp46

You need to have the APP on your iPhone. It auto installs onto AW if you have Settings enabled to do so. IMG_6992.PNG IMG_6993.PNG

13. avanpelt macrumors 68030

Weather Underground's complication was one of the first I planned to use had I received my Series 2 tomorrow as was initially planned. Since their app is broken in watchOS 3 anyway, all the more reason why it's ok my ship date got pushed back a few weeks.

14. Crwmlw thread starter macrumors regular

Crwmlw

I know what your saying but I don't have any app installed on my phone that has anything to do with sunrise/sunset. Only thing I can think of is it uses the native weather app? I don't have any type of app installed for it
    --- Post Merged, Sep 15, 2016 ---
    The native weather app shows the sunrise/sunset times on it, must be tied into that somehow