OSIR Design O-Shield

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by swindmill, Mar 11, 2009.

1. swindmill macrumors 6502a

swindmill

2. damesJ macrumors member

old thread but im also interested on any information on this case

3. pocketdoc macrumors 6502a

Nice case. Just like the other back snap on cases.

I would actually like a case like this if it were clear (made by them, as it is very well made).

Personally, I would save your money and get 10 cheaper ones. Many on Ebay. I found some Ed Hardy ones that were $5.

The UltraCases are also cool, Many types.

I am a little disappointed that the new phone is the same, but happy , since I have a zillion cases.

4. pocketdoc macrumors 6502a

Nice case. Just like the other back snap on cases.

I would actually like a case like this if it were clear (made by them, as it is very well made).

Personally, I would save your money and get 10 cheaper ones. Many on Ebay. I found some Ed Hardy ones that were $5.

The UltraCases are also cool, Many types.

I am a little disappointed that the new phone is the same, but happy , since I have a zillion cases.

5. stringbeanie macrumors 6502

There is a store near me called Fusion of Ideas. Basically they sell invisishield and installation of invisisheild. They also have a ton of iphone cases including some high end ones like Vaja, etc. I saw this Osir (carbon fiber snap on) in a special glass enclosure with a sign reading "handmade case" but clearly labeled Osir. It was selling for $125 :eek:
    I'm sure it is the same one that is selling on Osir's website for $55. In any case (no pun intended), it was gorgeous.

6. lpnjake macrumors member

7. mdwsta4 macrumors 65816

picked one up just before the 3GS came out. i've been a fan of their CF parts for VW/Audi's so I knew it would be worth the price

damn thing even came with it's own case!
    [​IMG]

very thin
    [​IMG]

i do, however, wish they made one that covered more like the incipio feather
    [​IMG]

the weave is amazing. you can see such fantastic depth and adds a lot of dimension
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

you can see the minimal amount of bulk it adds
    [​IMG]

here is the added protection i'm referring to on the feather from incipio around the buttons
    [​IMG]

especially around the bezel. although i've never cared about scratching the chrome
    [​IMG]

yeah it's just a case, but i get more compliments on it than i do the phone. I debated about selling it for a while because i was too worried about scratching it, but then i said f-it. i've polished/waxed it a few times to get rid of minor scuffs, but now i don't really care. holds up extremely well.

8. stringbeanie macrumors 6502

I've got one I'd like to sell. I bought it but after trying it on the pone decided it wasn't for me.

9. billrobert macrumors newbie