OSURA ENTERPRISES LTD - ICLOUD BYPASS REMOVAL

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by vanismith, Sep 5, 2015.

1. vanismith, Sep 5, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2015

vanismith macrumors newbie

I was looking to unlock my iPhone and saw a website promoting those bastards. Had more then 500 comments saying it works. Went to https://icloud2015.wordpress.com/ and they had unlock available for my carrier. Went for more information and I saw the Facebook page with more than 5k likes. I thought it was enough information to trust them.

I've been into purchased their service about iCloud Removal Service
    I paid them and they send me fake software that doesn't unlock my idevice

Later I realized practically ALL "happy customers" are dummy accounts. Even here this MoFo is promoting his services and creating those dummy accounts to defend his scam.
    In his Facebook page, the same. A bunch of dummy accounts. Just check most of the replies saying "oh, I had to wait a week and was angry but later I got my device unlocked. You guys rock!". Yesterday I saw some angry woman complaining she waited more than 45 days and no response from them. Today there's no message (so they delete bad comments).

BEWARE, icloud2015.wordpress.com is a SCAM. Just check all those happy customer accounts and you'll realize it's all fakes.

Now he's promoting affiliation, offering earnings from 3k to 90k monthly! Guess what? A bunch of guys around the world are going to promote his service "as working as advertised" so they can make money. I don't doubt he might give a share for his scam but customers should now about it. That's why you'll see some not-dummy accounts, but they're not the majority.
    Even here in this forum you'll see some accounts created just to say it works.

see attached file for a proof of purchase and their reply to paypal service they claim that I am wrong with their purchase to ask before the purchase but I recently message them before my purchase

Scam website

https://icloud2015.wordpress.com/
    eng.ios45@gmail.com

Attached Files:

2. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

The very reason why I never engage with this type of avenue and nor do I recommend it to anyone I speak to.

3. thelatinist macrumors 603

thelatinist

4. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

So you tried a service that reportedly allows you to defeat a security measure.

They took your money and scammed you.

And now you're here to inform all of us that the unethical thing you tried to do with an unethical service burned you.

You got what you deserved.

You're just like the drug user that calls the cops to complain that his illegal drug dealer ripped him off.

5. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Hope you learned your lesson.
    People get stuck with lost or stolen iphones that are useless and then think they can just find some magic hack that will break that anti-theft feature.

6. Totally macrumors 6502a

Totally

Agreed with the other people. You got what you deserved. These security measures are in place for a reason.

I repeat it again THERE IS NO WAY AROUND THE ICLOUD LOCK. It's impossible. Forget it.

I sincerely hope you weren't trying to use that service on a stolen/found phone. And if you were, then you really got what your deserved.

7. Will22 macrumors 65816

Will22

Surely you should have started your post by saying, "I was looking to unlock my stolen iPhone"

Only other thing I can add is
    image.jpg

8. DeftwillP macrumors 6502

A free blogsite set up as a business that promotes bypassing a security system set in place by a multibillion dollar company and it didn't work? I just can't figure out why.

9. bbrks macrumors 65816

bbrks

10. AndrewR23 macrumors 68040

This is wrong though as you can replace the logic board. I tried it with an iCloud locked 5. Yeah it's expensive but there is a way around it.

11. Totally macrumors 6502a

Totally

That doesn't count in my opinion. Replacing the logic board is expensive, and it's not simple for the average person. The logic board is basically "the phone". So buying and installing a new logic board is basically like buying a new phone without the case and putting it in. I know it is a solution, but it's a logical or fair or cheap or simple solution since a new logic board is basically a new phone.

12. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

I would argue that replacing the logicboard simply means you are replacing the problem. The problem still exists, just not with the new logicboard.

You still haven't solved the problem of breaking iCloud lock on the original logicboard.

13. Totally macrumors 6502a

Totally

True, but it would make the physical phone work. (Assuming the new logic board isn't locked too... ;) )