Hi all, I have some static DNS entries configured on my sophos xg firewall. Every device on my network (linux, freebsd, windows devices) are able to resolve all entries without problems. However, my two macbook pro's cannot resolve most of these entries (2 out of 15 work). Something interesting I noticed is that nslookup works and give's me the correct ip address but ping does not resolve. And ping: Dig also works fine in resolving. But I cannot access the server in any app or browser by DNS entry. Furthermore these all used to resolve before I made a change in the network. It used to be a 192.168.1.x based network and now is 172.16.1.x. But i've checked every possible setting on the router/firewall and can find no configuration problems. Also this problem is only happening on macbooks, all other devices can resolve everything fine. I've rebooted everything without luck. Also tried flushing DNS. Both macbooks are running osx Sierra 10.12.6.