Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Vowles

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 25, 2021
London
Hi there,

Trying to upgrade my version of Lion Server to Sierra, but having lots of trouble doing so. I tried doing this with the server app deleted however after seemingly getting all the way through the install process, it said that the OS was not compatible with Server OS.

I'm seeing that there may need to be an intermediate update between lion and sierra but I cannot seem to work out how to get to the final sierra.

If anyone could help that would be extremely helpful. Have created a time machine of the lion serverOS already.
Yours
Henry

Markray

macrumors newbie
Apr 26, 2021
Hi there,

Trying to upgrade my version of Lion Server to Sierra, but having lots of trouble doing so. I tried doing this with the server app deleted however after seemingly getting all the way through the install process, it said that the OS was not compatible with Server OS.

I'm seeing that there may need to be an intermediate update between lion and sierra but I cannot seem to work out how to get to the final sierra.

If anyone could help that would be extremely helpful. Have created a time machine of the lion serverOS already.
Yours
Henry

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.