OSX Mail: How can I view contacts from my work's Exchange server?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by alexjholland, May 24, 2011.

1. alexjholland macrumors 6502

Hey

I have set up an account for my work's Exchange server for both my iPhone and Mail on my iMac.

Both receive email fine. My iPhone also allows me to view all my coworkers email addresses by going to contacts > (company name) Global Address List, so I can email them from my iPhone.

However, I just tried to send a group email using OSX Mail on my iMac (obviously expecting services exceeding those available on my iPhone) and could not find any way to access my company's global email address list.

The only solution so far, seems to be logging into my company's webmail and manually adding contacts (it only lets me do one at a time) to my (company name) address book.

Surely there is a way in Mail to view all my coworkers from the exchange server and ideally import the lot as contacts; or at the least allow me to view the list to add them in to group easily?

Thanks

2. alexjholland thread starter macrumors 6502

Hey, found out I can use the OSX Address Book app to search for contacts on my exchange server and easily drag them into my contacts list..