OSX Mountain Lion, removed from store?

Discussion in 'OS X Mavericks (10.9)' started by AppleMacNerd, Oct 25, 2013.

1. AppleMacNerd macrumors regular

I have updated to OS X Mavericks although I did pay £14 for OS X Mountain Lion which has been removed from the UK Mac App Store. Considering i've paid for it is there any way to download it again now it's been removed from the mac app store, surely they can't just remove it considering people have paid for it? Or is there a way to get it still even though it's removed without paying again? :confused: :mad:

Any advice is welcomed!

Thanks everyone in advanced!

2. Uplift macrumors 6502

Has it been completely removed from your purchased list? It is still there because they are offering redemption code purchases to download, so while it's been removed from the store front, it should be in your list. if it's completely gone you might need to contact them to restore it.

3. JurgenV macrumors member

It should be at your purchases. If you bought it through the App Store before.

4. AppleMacNerd thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks guys still a little new to mac completed forgot about the purchases list! Much appreciated for the responses!

5. MagicBoy macrumors 68040

MagicBoy

Can anyone actually download it? I can get it back on the puchases list with an option click, but can't re-download it. Just sits there and does nothing.

I need to put Lion back on on my Mac mini to test some software...

6. elgrecomac macrumors 65816

elgrecomac

ML...good riddance

No a fan of ML so it being killed by Apple makes me happy! :)