Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnotherFanBoy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 5, 2009
so you didn't see the main page?....we don't need a post for every section.

okay i get the point, just thought people browsing this forum might like to know.

people get so upset when there is a thread that might already exist, it actually makes no difference to you.

MikeDTyke

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2005
London
okay i get the point, just thought people browsing this forum might like to know.

people get so upset when there is a thread that might already exist, it actually makes no difference to you.

Considering that there's now been over 5 seperate threads it does make it a pain in the a$$ to follow what people are saying. Open spy.macrumors.com and have a quick scan before you create a new thread.

If it's new and popular you'll see something there.

M. :cool:

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
I have a notebook and a desktop. Is there a different version for each machine?

MacModMachine

macrumors 68020
Apr 3, 2009
Canada

did you not read what i wrote.....

its on the main page....people will see it.

it matters to me because your starting a useless thread....and i must sift through them to get to threads that people need help in or advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.