OTB 1.1.1 Jailbreak not happening.

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by leopraveen.c, Feb 23, 2008.

1. leopraveen.c macrumors newbie

Hi all,

I'm not sure what ever the reason, for my ipod touch jail break is not happening. Its in 1.1.1 version when i go to jailbreakme.com and click install app. it comes out of the safari but nothing is happening. I tried upgrading to 1.1.3 and tried ziphone to jailbreak even its not happening.

Now i again downgraded to 1.1.1, ,is there is any solution for this???

2. leopraveen.c thread starter macrumors newbie

3. Ferb 101 macrumors member

You Could do what i did...

1. Upgrade using iTunes to 1.1.3
    2. Unlock it with ZiPhone
    3. Install BSD Subsystem (Might Need to all instal BSD Subsystem 2.0 Termfix in Tweaks)
    4. Get the iSpazio source, you could google it
    5. After that, go to iSpazio Unlock Tools and install 1.1.3 iPod Full Features
    6. You could than if you want, Install all sources from the Source Category and get more great apps :D
    Thats what i did :D

4. leopraveen.c thread starter macrumors newbie

when i unlock it with ziphone there is no installer icon coming in the screen.

thats what i was mentioning as jailbreak not happening.

How to get the installer first ;-)

5. Ferb 101 macrumors member

hmm, what version do you have? cuz i heard the ZiPhone works only on 8GB tocuhs only...sorry cant help with it not showing :(

6. leopraveen.c thread starter macrumors newbie

its 8GB ipod touch, 1.1.1 version and its not getting jailbreaked when i used www.jailbreakme.com, and i upgraded to 1.1.3 even i used ziphone no installer...

how to bring the installer in?

7. dagored macrumors 65816

Do what Ferb told you above, but first do a clean install of 1.1.3. No hacks, then use ziphone.

8. dagored macrumors 65816

Do what Ferb told you above, but first do a clean install of 1.1.3. No hacks, then use ziphone. Don't do and upgrade to 1.1.3, do a restore. Wipe it out.
    Sorry about double post, Comcast is flaky today.

9. leopraveen.c thread starter macrumors newbie

Actually the problem is when i restored to 1.1.3 it started syncing and i stop and used the ziphone and ziphone was not working.
    Today when the restore is finished i just unpluged the iPhone, and used the ziphone and it worked.
    Thanks for the suggestions.