Other Apps + iTunes WiFi Music Store

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by El Carbonite, Sep 24, 2007.

1. El Carbonite macrumors regular

Did anyone notice that on the iPhone screenshots with the iTunes Wi-Fi Music Store that the app icon is way on the right? Did they do this intentionally or are there three other apps to be added in the 1.1.1 or 1.2 firmware update?

[​IMG]

2. overanalyzer macrumors 6502a

I assumed that it was to position it over the iPod icon. But I also wouldn't be surprised if they launch more apps with the next update. iChat would certainly be a great addition and worthy of its own icon. Not sure we'd be likely to see 3 new additional apps to fill the space, though....

3. AHDuke99 macrumors 68020

AHDuke99

well in the UK launch there were no apps on the phones .. but i assume apple wouldnt want to show them off there .. plus ichat would only be on the US version since no one in europe uses AIM.

4. overanalyzer macrumors 6502a

iChat does also support .Mac and Jabber (which Google uses, amongst others). And I'd imagine at some point they might add Yahoo (especially since they have the e-mail deal with them already) and MSN support perhaps, if not others. It would be nice if it were Adium, though....

Edit: oh, and good call on not showing new apps off in the UK launch. I almost forgot Apple Expo Paris starts tomorrow. Wonder what they'll be announcing there.

5. ghall macrumors 68040

ghall

I think it's a false hope, but I wouldn't complain if I was wrong.

If we do see a new app it has better be iChat.

6. macduke Suspended

macduke

this had been talked about all over these forums since the wifi music store was announced.

...and new calc icon

...and temp says 23 degrees

...and clock time is changed, looks close to current time on phone

etc etc etc, already covered. done.

7. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

There are 3 hidden apps. Can't you see the 3 block boxes in the black background?

8. badtzmaru macrumors 6502

its there for show. if you look at ipod touch in real life you will see what i mean.

9. D1G1T4L macrumors 68000

D1G1T4L

Kinda would look odd if the arrow was pointing down to the phone app.