other apps that play well with iPhone like Scrabble?

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by Natesac, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Natesac macrumors 6502a

Natesac

Are there any other apps that use the iPad as a gameboard or anything like that. Not just games but any apps that use iPhones at the same time.

2. bluedog3401 macrumors regular

Two I know of:

- SNES HD - is an emulator for super nintendo games that is full-screen on the ipad with the iphone/ipod touch as a controller. Its only for Jailbroken iPads and can be found using Cydia after adding the developer's repository. One should be able to find it by googling.

- PadRacer - old style top down racing around a track
    http://itunes.apple.com/app/padracer/id369603739?mt=8

Any others? Its a pretty cool concept, but I have a hard time when imagine the cost of the device to become a simple controller. Its going to become very interesting after today's WWDC (just my guess).

http://www.macrumorslive.com/

3. Natesac thread starter macrumors 6502a

Natesac

I am downloading the racing game right now. Looks super cool.

I have yet to jailbreak the iPad. I don't know why. My 3GS is jailbroken. I just reallky doubt I would play SNES games. Plus you really need a controller with real buttons.

Anyone find any more apps that use iPhone and iPad together?

4. riguitargod macrumors newbie

riguitargod

Sorry to bring an old thread to life, but I've been searching around, and just wondering if there's anything new that works like this?

5. sarashah macrumors newbie

Pinball HD, Slayer Pinball, Battleship, Shanghai Mahjong, Solitaire Classics...

6. Burr510 macrumors member

Burr510

maybe I'm missing something.. how do these games use both the iPad and iPhone together?

...also, The Incident is another game that does this.