other auto create themes?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by bw1128, Oct 27, 2010.

1. bw1128 macrumors 6502a

i really dig the eilte pro theme but dont like the color selections. the best part is that is auto creates the icon once an app is d/l. what other themes do this? i want a theme that looks great on a ip4 with 4.1 with the auto icon create.

2. TJone macrumors 6502a

I think G.O.C. HD also does this, but I could be wrong. It looks great on an ip4 - that is what I am currently using. It seemed to have icons for even some obscure apps.

3. WhatAmI macrumors 6502a

WhatAmI

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; sv-se) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

Suave HD is great and auto applies icon layout to most everything I throw at it. Also, i2 (next gen iLlumine) is in beta test right now and looks very very promising.

4. scirica macrumors 68020

scirica

I'm a fan of both ElitePro HD and GOC, so I put the two together and behind it is the moving NeuroLine wallpaper.

I'll be looking for a change soon and will give the other themes mentioned above a serious look. I've had all of those at one time or another in the pre-HD days.

Attached Files:

5. ZCherub macrumors 6502a

ZCherub

Hm - I wonder how a GOC 5-icon doc would look coupled with the EPHD SB icons? Any idea if this is doable?