Other colors available for leather iPhone 5/5s?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jdamiano, Oct 10, 2014.

1. jdamiano macrumors member

Are the leather iPhone 5/5s cases discontinued in colors other than black? I know that you can only get black on the Apple store website and app. But i already have 2 black ones and was hoping to purchase a brown one. Are they completely discontinued, or could I pick one up at the Apple store in the future? (Don't want to go crazy right now for one, just know I'll want to pick one up in the coming months)

2. rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

I don't think apple stores will carry the other colors anymore. You need to purchase them at other retailers like Best Buy, Target.

3. myscrnnm macrumors 65816

myscrnnm

Wow, I didn't even know there were 5S leather cases in colours other than black until you mentioned it. Based on the fact that only the black is offered on the online Apple Store, and that I haven't seen the other colours recently in physical Apple Stores, I think it's safe to say that they are discontinued. So your best bet would be looking for old stock, or buying from a retailer that still has any left.

4. saltd macrumors 6502a

saltd

EBay is your friend. Plenty of colors still available on there. Just make sure they are genuine Apple.