Otterbox 2600 Armor - Ultimate Test [Video]

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by The Samurai, Nov 9, 2009.

1. The Samurai macrumors 68000

The Samurai

Enjoy, the link is here.

Remember, if you order anything from the Otterbox website - do use the 'Ottertheunits3' code for 10% off.

Happy Days!

2. Resist macrumors 68030

About time Otterbox made a stronger case that works with the iPhone. My only issue is that if impact was to the case screen, I doubt the iPhone would survive. Seems like though this case would be perfect when boating (since it floats) or biking. I am going to have to get me one of these cases.

I noticed Otterbox didn't make the same false claim that they do with their Defender cases...."protection in 3 layers". I hated that, since it isn't true. The Defender has protection in 2 layers on parts of the iPhone but there is no 3 layer protection anywhere with that case. What they do have are a total of 3 different protection barriers but not layers.

3. The Samurai thread starter macrumors 68000

The Samurai

Yep, I agree with you that if a sharp/pointy object hits the screen - goodbye it is for the iPhone. Apart from that, this case is pretty robust than the defender series.

4. lemonademaker macrumors 6502a

lemonademaker

In a Van Down By The River! Metro Detroit!
    that video takes some KAA-HHONE-AAAYYSS NIIIICCEEEEEE!! I've got the OB defender their stuff is great...

have you had a chance to check out the Pelican i1015... it has a waterproof headphone jack which is cool but it's a hard crystal case front and back so the screen is not usable but like this one it is very easy to get inside.....