Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

11bE5

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 23, 2012
Spokane Wa
So quick story I purchased a admiral blue and green otterbox defender original one made for the iPhone 5 and wanted to use it for my 5s but had some problems with the cases attached screen protector not staying attached anymore so I emailed them and went out and purchased an otterbox symmetry a few weeks ago and had a hairline crack right above the camera opening from taking off the case so I sent a request off to OB and they took a while to approve the replacements but received them today I received the new otterbox defender for the iphone 5s free of charge which I like more because it works with touch id and a new symmetry case so otterbox Thank you for the replacements sorry for the lack of punctuation and grammar I was doing this quickly

11bE5

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 23, 2012
Spokane Wa
It's hard but the symmetry for day to day use it's slim and gives the iPhone the right balance of protection but if I go fishing or anything a little rough then the defender

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.