Otterbox Commuter Blue/White Pictures.

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by techdude6693, Jan 24, 2011.

1. techdude6693, Jan 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2011

techdude6693 macrumors 6502

Here are a couple pictures of the new Blue and White Commuter.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

Looks pretty except that white looks like it's an accident waiting to happen.

3. techdude6693 thread starter macrumors 6502

Been using it for a week now and I've been sliding it in and out of my pocket all day, so far its still as white as the day I got it

4. indyzzzz macrumors 6502a

Thanks for posting the pics, love the color combo :cool:. But does it feel/look as plasticky as it does in the pics :( ?

ETA: Im talking about the blue part.....

5. bigbro1096 macrumors 6502a

does the commuter support the zagg full body shield

6. azelaya84 macrumors member

Because of techdudes reviews and pics I actually went on and ordered the case. I was hesitant because of the silicone part but man this case really looks good.

7. awtryau89 macrumors regular

It will get dirty over time. Wife has this case and here has started to really get dingy. She cleans it but it seems after it got dirty there is no way to prevent it. Gets dirty faster now than when she first got it too. Don't hate me, just telling the truth. I will try to post some pics when she gets home.

8. techdude6693 thread starter macrumors 6502

No, the light makes it look like that, the blue is a bit on the brighter side

@bigbro1096 - I've heard that it does work. I even saw a review of the black one and the guy was using this case with ghost armor

@azelaya84 - Thanks a bunch, that made my day :)

@awtryau89 - Well I'm still using the case daily, so I'll come back in a week or so and update you guys with how the silicone is holding up

9. Austin M. macrumors 6502a

Austin M.

Question that decides wether or not I will purchase this case. Does the frame sit flush with the case now???

10. techdude6693 thread starter macrumors 6502

It does, even the first one I had was fine

11. Austin M. macrumors 6502a

Austin M.

Alright thanks. I have heard some reports that the silicone is tighter, like you said in your review, and that's why I am now going to buy it since it sits flush. hopefully this ends y search for the perfect case.

12. azelaya84 macrumors member

I just received mine in the mail today and I must say the case feels great in your hands. I think I even have the same set up with the PS anti glare.

13. Austin M. macrumors 6502a

Austin M.

So, could I just like cut out a small piece of a matte screen protector and slap it on the back to protect the logo and call it good?

14. azelaya84 macrumors member

Yeah you will def be fine I have a PS back protector and it fits perfectly fine no other part of the back is exposed except the apple logo.