Otterbox Commuter case - flash issues?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Paperbagwriter, Aug 9, 2010.

1. Paperbagwriter macrumors newbie

This commuter case seems pretty much perfect: http://www.otterbox.com/iphone-4-cases/iphone-4-commuter-series-case/

It's relatively slim and sleek, yet provides full protection from everyday drops (which, as a student, are likely to happen somewhere down the line).

My only concern is the camera/flash cutout which seems extremely small. I know this case isn't released yet, but would this affect the camera flash like some other cases do? I'm not sure if the case being made out of an opaque material would prevent any issues, as I've heard mixed opinions from other users of opaque cases.

Thanks

2. mahoot macrumors newbie

Definitely a possibility

I have the Defender case and it ruins the flash on the iPhone 4. I'm trying to find a work around now. It's been the best case I've ever had, but the flash thing is just mystery. Why is everything on the case so well done, but utterly fails concerning the flash.

To be a bit more specific, the flash reflects off the inside of the case right into the lens. This causes the photos to be blasted out. A complete mess.

3. TheBigKing macrumors 65816

TheBigKing

nice colors its a revised case or the same of olds ?