Otterbox commuter New colours

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Lakhes1s, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Lakhes1s macrumors newbie

So today Otterbox updated their commuter series with new colour options, quite limited and not very appealing combinations imo.

A couple of days earlier several sellers appeared on eBay who started selling same commuter cases but with 5 times more colour options than Otterbox itself announced.
    http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=160515533762

Its pretty obvious those cases are fake, so my question is any of you guys had experience with those coloured cases? Would you reccomend buying them? Just wanna hear some opinions, thanks

2. enemi macrumors regular

enemi

Surely for $1 (It says buy it now for $1), you can't go wrong?
    It looks fake definitely, if it's not on the Otterbox official website, it can't be real.
    Although the color combination that are available is definitely better than the ones that are officially released by Otterbox :D

3. Lakhes1s thread starter macrumors newbie

Well yeah but they charge around $18 for shiping. I don't really wanna throw away $20 on a case that will last a couple of days. So I wanted to know if anyone had any experience with those cases.

I am going on trip to another country next week and wanted to get white commuter case before that.

4. Austin M. macrumors 6502a

Austin M.

5. enemi macrumors regular

enemi

I do agree the colours look awesome ;D Would like some one to review, if they do get it!