Otterbox Defender not come with screen protector?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by iupui1299, Mar 13, 2011.

1. iupui1299 macrumors newbie

Does anyone know if the Otterbox Defender for the iPad comes with a screen protector and cleaning cloth? The reason I ask is that in all the on-line videos on how to install they all came with a folder that contained instructions, a screen protector film and a cleaning cloth. I bought one at AT&T yesterday and it did not contain any of the above, just the case. I returned it and went to two other AT&T stores and all their cases were without the above. I am going to order on Amazon and see if there's comes with the above. I just wanted to know if any Otterbox owners could confirm or deny the screen protector and cleaning cloth. Thanks!

2. iserian macrumors 6502

I don't know about the one for the Ipad 2 (is it even available yet?) but I purchased another one for the Ipad1 yesterday and YES - it comes with screen protector, application cardboard thing and an orange cleaning cloth. For close to 100 (89 or so...)bucks it should!

3. iupui1299 thread starter macrumors newbie

This is for the iPad 1. AT&T was half off so it was $45. I am going to order one from Amazon for $46. Not sure why the ones from AT&T were missing the extras.

4. iupui1299 thread starter macrumors newbie

Okay, I received an otter box from Amazon and it came with the screen protector and cloth. It's weird that none of the ones from AT&T came with the other items.