OtterBox Defender Stretching Help

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by VolunteerAce18, Mar 23, 2013.

1. VolunteerAce18 macrumors newbie

So, I'm less than pleased, no no, I'm furious. I got an OtterBox Defender about a week after getting the 4S, fast forward 4 months, the silicone rubber is stretching, no biggie, we all get lemons sometimes, so I ask for a new outer and Otterbox grants it, I just got it today, I go to put it on AND IT DOESN'T FIT. I've tried to like them for their durability and I just can't, has this happened to someone else? I'm in the "I'm not giving this company another dime" frame of mind currently. Sorry, mini-rant over.

2. ipadfreak macrumors regular

Are you serious? The nerve on them to make a mistake! How dare they! Humans are not allowed to make mistakes :cool:

But really, don't act like that. Seriously just call them and tell them they made a mistake. They will probably replace it, and maybe give you more free stuff.

3. alice04 macrumors regular

alice04

Yupz I agree, just call them again and for sure they will replace it.

4. garthmcdonald macrumors newbie

I had my outer silicon case swell up so much that it would nearly fall off the front part. Also would hardly go into the belt clip. Seems to be from aftershave or something on my hands. I dropped the silicon back part into a pot of boiling water for a minute, then into cold water. Repeated this a couple times and it fits just like new again.