Otterbox defense series for the new ipad

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by ansabakhan, Mar 9, 2012.

1. ansabakhan macrumors 65816

ansabakhan

2. BESLC macrumors regular

I ordered one yesterday for the 3rd Gen Ipad. It will work on the new version Ipad as well as the Ipad 2. The new Defender is redesigned,now incorporating a screen protector that is part of the case, not a protector you have to install. I do not have mine yet,it arrives on the 13th. In speaking to Otter Box they stated the new design is much improved, especially how the new screen protector is incorporated.

3. ansabakhan thread starter macrumors 65816

ansabakhan

hummm .. that might be strange .. i would like to use my own screen protector , zagg or best skin ever ...

4. Wayfarer macrumors 65816

Wayfarer

To each his own. Personally I don't want to carry around a cinderblock. "The new iPad Fatty":eek:

Otterbox makes great cases though; the protection is great.

Attached Files:

5. LennyFL macrumors member

I want to get one. I have one on my iPhone. Yes it's big but I've dropped my iphone 20 or 30 times and it still works.

I was going to order it off of Amazon but it hasn't listed there yet. It's 89.95 on Otterbox's site, and I'm hoping to save 20 bucks or so when it's listed on Amazon.
    Lenny

6. M5RahuL macrumors 68020

M5RahuL

Maybe it's just me... but these Otterbox cases, while sturdy, look ugly as Shiiiit!!