Otterbox statement at Apple Store

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by richxps, Dec 13, 2015.

1. richxps macrumors 65816

richxps

has anyone got this case yet ? It's really nice but the Apple Store sold out of the black so I have to wait, but the color I tried the fit was pretty spot on and it's very slim. Glad to see a big name like otterbox finally getting in Apple Store shelves. The rep said the case inky came in a few days ago and they already sold out of black. If anyone has black please post some pics. Thanks

2. mngdew macrumors newbie

mngdew

Get one from Otterbox directly. There are discount codes and free shipping available.

3. ROLLTIDE1 macrumors 65816

Only 29.99 at amazon

4. rperalta macrumors 6502

Interesting. Otterbox finally making slimmer cases. This should have done this years earlier because they have the technology, all they need is hire the correct people/designers.

5. danny8200 macrumors 65816

danny8200

Otterbox Statement? The case looks....weird. It's half clear and half black? Or half of whatever color case it is? I wonder how much dust will gather under the clear part....

6. TheIntruder macrumors 6502a

TheIntruder

I saw these in the store yesterday and took a look.

I guess they're slim by Otterbox standards, but they're thicker than Spigens and RhinoShields of the world. Even the Specks.

The clear plastic parts are probably going to be slippery, especially when wet.

The beauty shots highlight the grain on the leather, but it's not as noticeable in real life.

7. stephen1108 macrumors 65816

This case looks just like the clear Symmetry with a section of leather on the bottom.