Otterbox Symmetry!?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Skydreamersz, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Skydreamersz macrumors newbie

Okay so I checked yesterday and they old had basic colors for sale on their website, now I see more colors, up to and including the pink one.

Has anyone bought this case yet? Apparently its screen protector friendly with generic screen protectors (anti glare, ect.)

It may be pricey but it seems to have better material than a speck does and it comes with otterbox warranty.

I really want to know how this feels, if someone gets it please post pics and leave feedback. :)

2. DanUC6 macrumors 6502a

Placed an order yesterday. Got the grey triangle one. Looks good.

3. Delorean2006 macrumors 6502a

so i went to best buy today to see if they had the symmetry and they had it! in black like i wanted, i really prefer black cases, but anyway i really really like it, it feels great in the hand and its noticeably thinner then the commuter and definitely smaller then the defender, but its still thick enough to be extremely protective and not have you worrying that you broke your phone if you dropped it, it barely adds bulk to the phone or weight, the case has all the ports recessed enough so they are protected but my beats L-shaped connector still fit which i had a problem with the commuter and the defender and the power button was extremely hard to press at first but it has been loosening up with more use and the volume up and down buttons are extremely tactile, overall i love the case and i have finally found a slim enough otterbox that has great quality and protection without it being extremely bulky

4. missygal Guest

missygal

Is the rubber on the lip hard or mushy? Does it have a screen protector built in? Thanks

5. Skydreamersz thread starter macrumors newbie

Nice. :) how does the case fair with a screen protector? And does the rubber part attract pocket lint?

6. Delorean2006 macrumors 6502a

To be honest I totally forgot to pick up a zagg invisible shield hd, I love their screen protectors, so I don't know but I thin the screen protector has to be a case friendly one for it to work but don't quite me, the lint part it picked up lint when I first got it but after using it, it has dissipated and the lint is less and less, I think the rubber just needs to wear in if that makes sense?