"Out For Delivery" Watch - June 23

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by pogiboi, Jun 23, 2010.

1. pogiboi macrumors regular

Well i know many of our iPhones are sitting at our local "dest sort facility". I was wondering if anyone has seen their iPhone change to "Out For Delivery" today.

2. Dfndr90 macrumors regular

Dfndr90

I have had my iPhone 4 since 7:50 this morning and my update still shows it sitting at FedEx. They are slow to update their systems today.

3. pogiboi thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks for the positive update! :)

4. ducktales macrumors regular

mine is supposed to be delivered by 10:30AM this morning and it's already 9:21AM. Still sitting at Sort facility now. We'll see.

5. tbayrgs macrumors 603

tbayrgs

Yeah, same here. Was opening up my FedEx tracking on my computer when the truck pulled up. Their tracking still shows it at the sorting facility, not even out for delivery.

6. adeloren macrumors member

I am out for delivery! I ordered through ATT and it shipped through UPS. Northeast Ohio.

7. vbtwo31984 macrumors regular

Mine has been sitting in Newark since yesterday 2:38 am. Usually if a package is going to be delivered, it's on the truck "out for delivery" by around 8am. My estimated delivery date is tomorrow, but it would make no sense for Fedex to hold it in Newark for 2 whole days...

8. nightpanda2810 macrumors newbie

Mine was out for delivery at 3am EST, still waiting for it to arrive.

UPS

9. ducktales macrumors regular

Are you saying the system isn't updated but they already delivered the phone?

10. bhaasie macrumors newbie

FedEx Slow to update tracking today

I tracked the flight from Indy to Hbg PA. It landed at 6:03am this morning but the tracking showed left indy and didnt update as arrive until 9:27am but the arrival time was 6:11... The FedEx updates are about 3 hours behind.

Hang In There:D

11. S1njin macrumors 6502a

S1njin

UPS - Out for Delivery

12. phpmaven macrumors 68040

phpmaven

Most of us will probably never even get an "out for delivery" status. The phone will just show up. It was the same last year. People are starting to get their phones and they never had their tracking info updated to the latest status.
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=946885

13. Stlcheer macrumors 6502

Out for delivery - UPS. I ordered on the 15th at 5:30 am.

14. iceterminal macrumors 68000

iceterminal

Mine shows that it Departed FedEx facility (in Ft. Worth) at 3:05AM. That was 5.5 hours ago. They could of driven the thing into a different state by now, yet it only has to come to Dallas.
    So I'm assuming that its not up to date. Well, at least I'm hoping its not up to date.

15. mgmusicman94 macrumors 6502a

Still says it's at Dest sort facility: Philadelphia, PA. But I'm hopeful, my fedex guy comes around 10 I think.