"Outgoing Call Forwarded" (dismiss)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mac000, Aug 29, 2007.

1. mac000 macrumors 6502a

This keeps popping up whenever I make a call and notice it when im getting ready to hit end call, it is really annoying. How do I fix whatever it means ?

2. mdzwolf macrumors member

I am having the same issue, it only happens when a call goes to voicemail. Anyone have any idea why this is happening and how to fix it?

3. mac000 thread starter macrumors 6502a

can someone follow up? i haven't fixed this yet

4. aristobrat macrumors G4

Is it happening when you call someone, they don't answer, and your call is being forwarded to their voicemail, or does it happen other times too?

5. mac000 thread starter macrumors 6502a

when i make a call (person picks up or no pick up) and i get ready to hit end call and the message is there and i have to hit it before i can hit end call.

6. gceo macrumors 6502a

gceo

I get it when I call a certain friend. I know that he forwards his line to a different number. The problem is that it is inconsistent. It only happens sometimes, even when I know the call is being forwarded, sometimes it shows up, sometimes it doesn't. Weird.

7. aristobrat macrumors G4

Yeah, same with my roommate. When he calls his dad, he gets that "Call Forwarded" message a lot, but his dad really forwards his calls around a lot.

I forward my work cell phone to my iPhone, so I had my roommate call it (my work cell phone), and even though it did forward his call to my iPhone, we never could get the "Call Forwarded" popup to appear. :confused:

8. badtz macrumors member

I'm only getting this with one of my friend's ... and coincidentally, he's using an iPhone.

9. RidleyGriff macrumors regular

I get this issue with my girlfriend -- also an iPhone user -- probably 80% of the time her calls go to voicemail.

10. euchrewacko macrumors newbie

Call Forwarded

I get the same issue - when I call someone and it goes to voicemail. It is a bit annoying that I have to "dismiss" that stupid message.

Ahhh the iphone... I love mine.. it does EVERYTHING - but doesn't do anything "WELL"

11. aristobrat macrumors G4

I haven't had that happen in over a year, personally. Not sure if it was AT&T or Apple that fixed it. Who is your carrier?