Outlaw Signal/Wifi Theme

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by h1r0ll3r, Dec 14, 2010.

1. h1r0ll3r, Dec 14, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2010

h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

This is my first attempt at making a theme so take it easy on me :p Got bored and decided/tried to make a new(er) signal/wifi theme for all the JB folk out there. Not sure if someone has already made something like this but I didn't see one which is why I went this route. Still a work in progress obviously but figured someone here might appreciate something a little different for their signal/wifi icons.

SIGNAL Icons
    For this, I decided to go with a 5 shot revolver. Pretty simple and straightforward. 1 bar = 1 round in the chamber, 2 bars = 2 rounds in the chamber, etc.

WiFi Icons
    This was a little tricky for me since I have no access to the mighty Photoshop nor the skills to go along with it. In line with the outlaw motif, I decided to use hands of cards for the wifi icons.

No wifi = Poker chip with "no wifi" logo
    Some wifi = 7/2 off suit
    Okay wifi = Full House
    Great wifi = Royal Flush

I'm still updating this as the wifi icons aren't that great but, hey, I'm still learning :)

Hope one/some of you will appreciate this.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. fsck-y dingo macrumors 65816

fsck-y dingo

I like it! Using a five shot cylinder for signal and different hands of cards for wifi strength is something new to me. Great for a night out at the saloon. :)

3. Orion126 macrumors regular