Outlook 2011 and new exchange account pls help

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Seti007, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Seti007 macrumors newbie

I recently switched to a new exchange provider (godaddy hosted exch). I had tons of emails in folders on my old exchange account plus calendar, contacts, notes etc. I made a backup Olm file and deleted the old account. Then created a new godaddy exchange account and imported the Olm back. The problem now is that all the imported emails end up in a folder called archived instead of the new account. The bigger problem is the calendar is under "on my Computer" and no data is imported into the new calendar created by the godaddy account. Same thing goes for contacts and tasks. Does any one know how I can import the data directly into the new exchange account rather than "on my computer"?
    Thanks

2. GDKen macrumors newbie

GDKen

@Seti007

I'm with Go Daddy and came across your post. Would you be able to provide screenshots of the steps you took to import the file into your new exchange account so that I may review them with our internal teams?

If so I'll direct message you with my Go Daddy email address. Additionally, if you would like to speak to someone our 24/7 Technical Support is available 480-505-8877 or support@godaddy.com