Outlook 2011 Calendar and Exchange Issues

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by iChrono, May 31, 2012.

1. iChrono macrumors newbie

Hey guys, fist time on the site and first post too!

Im currently working on a project where I have a client using OSX 10.7.3 and Outlook 2011 14.2.2. Her Email is with a email hosting company running Exchange 2010. The issue is they just switched to a new domain and getting rid of the old domain and old exchange server. Today she was told to delete her old account from outlook. When she did, she lost all of her notes, tasks, calendars, and contacts. I tried setting up the account again just so I can pull the information from it , but alas, nothing was downloaded (save for emails). I thought all of this information was supposed to be saved with the exchange host? Is there a place where this information may have been saved to locally on her hard drive? She desperately needs her calendar back and I'm at a loss.

Any, *ANY* help would be awesome!

2. takeshi74 macrumors 601

Won't help her but this would be an excellent time to restate the need for backups.

Is the old Exchange server actually available? Does the hosting provider have backups?

3. dianeoforegon macrumors 6502a

dianeoforegon

They should have transferred all the data over for her. Contact them to see if her profile is still available.