Outlook 2011 Filters Not Working

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by PTone, Feb 14, 2011.

1. PTone macrumors newbie

Hi

About 3 weeks ago Outlook 2011 hung on me. Up till that date it was working fine.

I could do nothing, so I reverted back to a saved Main Identity and reloaded everything.

However since then the Filters on Outlook (using the Filters Icon in the toolbar) has always returned the phrase 'No Results' - for every single Filter option

I have since rebuilt the outlook database - no effect

i have also removed the whole of my HD and also email from Spotlight, left it for many minutes as described elsewhere, reconnected it all in Spotlight and still no effect.

Does anyone have any idea how I can get outlook to filter correctly using the filter options by the icon in the toolbar??

It was really useful before and now it has become a major disadvantage

Thanks
    Paul

2. garosenb macrumors newbie

I am seeing the exact same issue. I have unread emails in my inbox. Applying the "unread" filter now yields zero results. I also see similar issues with searches for newer messages.

3. markmaly8 macrumors newbie

I am having the same issues as well. Tried doing the same things you stated still no luck. Hopefully someone may have figured out a work around to this as this is a huge headache.