Outlook Calendar to iPhone Calendar and the dot

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by JavaBean, Apr 4, 2009.

1. JavaBean macrumors newbie

I've got everything synched from outlook to iPhone. It looks great. Nothing missing.

The problem is on the iPhone calendar, there's now a dot on every single day. You know, the dot indicator in monthly view that tells me there's something scheduled for that day? Now every single day has the dot, even if there's nothing scheduled for that day.

How do I fix that? I re-synched it. I turned it off (outlook and iphone) thinking maybe it needed to be re-set. But the dots are still there.

What else can I do?

2. phillipduran macrumors 65816

phillipduran

Two things might fix this.

Search for a calendar event that has an end time that is before the start time. That causes and error that makes dots on every day event if you don't have an event for that day.

I had this problem as well, and looked everywhere for a start time before and end time. I had none so I was at a loss. I use Exchange email, so I deleted the Exchange account on the phone, then added it back. I let the email sync over the air and the dot problem was gone. I'm thinking I had a bad iPhone created event that made all of the dots and letting Outlook be the one that put these events back on the phone I think is what fixed it for me.