Universal Outlook for iOS

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by mrgreeneyes, Feb 1, 2016.

1. mrgreeneyes macrumors 6502

Hey guys,

In the iOS outlook app,
    How can I flag emails as spam?
    I can do it in my gmail account when I log into my gmail. But not in the outlook app.

Any ideas?

Thanks

2. pacorob, Feb 2, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2016

pacorob macrumors 65816

pacorob

I believe such an option is not available in the Outlook app for some reason. It's strange because it offer so much features. You would expect to be able to select something like that with e.g. the swipe features but it's not. You are not the only one by looking into the uservoice response.

Other apps such as Spark, Airmail, Boxer, Unibox do offer a swipe to 'Spam' folder. See a comparison of all major e-mail apps in this topic. Outlook has some great features but also lacks some important ones (e.g. search in e-mails older then 3 months).

3. BlackBisonAMG macrumors newbie

I have searched for it high and low but it does not exist unfortunately. I use Outlook for work and Airmail for personal and really wish with this would be addressed and fixed.

4. pacorob macrumors 65816

pacorob

Does your company agree that your are using Outlook for work e-mails? See this. I suppose you are only talking about Outlook that is missing this moving to spam. Airmail and others (as I mentioned previously) do offer it.

5. BlackBisonAMG macrumors newbie

Wow, I had no idea. I really appreciate your insight. I am part owner of the company and we all use it. Well not for long. Its time to migrate.

Thanks for the great article and comparison!